Through the widespread adoption of cloud computing and IP communications, NexxLinx has been a leader in applying technology to the advantage of our clients. We pride ourselves on being technology innovators, but never for the sake of technology alone. NexxLinx's contact center services are supported by a cloud-based Customer Interaction Management Platform that is fully integrated and multichannel, employing IP telephony. Built on a comprehensive software feature set, the NexxLinx platform fuses:
- Multichannel Contact Center Management
- Contact Center Talent Management
- Rapid Application development Tools
Delivering all the required functionality and business tools without the cost and delay of depending on traditional premise-based vendors and solutions, we are able to pass the savings and advantage on to our customers without adding incremental cost for additional features.
We leverage technology to create value in every customer interaction.
Improving Customer Experience
- Customers are able to interact when, where, and how they want
- Customers are presented accurate and complete information the first time they call
- Customers are aligned with the value appropriate resources - Self-service or live-agent
Improving Agent Effectiveness
- Application integration and desktop mash-ups simplify agent processes, work flow, and training
- Unified Agent Desktop and skills-based routing ensure agents are served with the information and tools they need for First Call Resolution
Savings are passed on to our customers and reflected in lower service rates based on:
- Up to 65% lower infrastructure, telecom, and support costs compared to premise-based systems
- Intelligent call routing directs callers to self-service or the appropriate live-agent resources based on the value or complexity of the interaction.
Improved Management Tools and Visibility
- Comprehensive and custom reporting and business analytics
- Executive dashboards provide real-time visibility into all KPIs
NexxLinx delivers service the way you do business - today and tomorrow
- Respond to changing requirements - Rapid development and customization tools deliver new applications in days or weeks, not months.
- IP web-services and data integration capabilities ensure access to all required information across the organization, across the enterprise, and across the globe.